read here about my life as a mother, wife and jewelry creator. i appreciate comments. xoxoP

also,
Follow my blog with bloglovin



Monday, March 8, 2010

shows i'm watching

When Mark is out of town, i always have a hard time putting myself to bed. so I spend the time catching up on shows that i've recorded- the ones he doesn't watch with me. too bad Glee hasn't started back up yet bc i'd be all over that!

but, here are some of the shows i have been watching....

 

Being Erica is on SOAPnet. i love love love this show! The show was created by Emmy-Award winning writer Jana Sinyor and stars Erin Karpluk as Erica Strange, Michael Riley as Dr. Tom and Tyron Leitso as Erica's bf Ethan. Being Erica is produced in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and BBC Worldwide.

So, here's the deal- Erica Strange is a 32 year old woman who lives with many regrets in her life. She is approached to start "therapy" with Dr. Tom, who takes her into her past to relive her regrets. She opens a door or trips over a stone and pops back in time.
its a great show! Erica is pretty but also slightly quirky, enough so to find her realistic and interesting. You can check out more on this show @ www.soapnet.com/beingerica


White Collar is on USA. The plot here goes like this... "A white collar criminal agrees to help the FBI catch other white collar criminals using his expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter and racketeer." Matthew Boomer plays Neal Caffrey, the hottie white collar criminal turned FBI consultant. The show also features Willie Garson, who you'll remember from Sex and the City. Even Tiffani (Amber) Theissan  has a small role  on this series- as the wife of the FBI guy in charge of keeping track of Caffrey. Hey, it keeps me watching bc I’m always wondering when they’re going to take full use her in a show!

Project Runaway  is of course a favorite of mine, and has been for years. It’s on Lifetime for the second year in a row. Not much has changed on the show from changing networks- last year they were in LA, but now they are back in NYC. They have had competitions to create a kids look, a look out of a potato sack and this weeks was an outfit from shopping in a hardware store. Interesting- but really! I want them to think outside the box and everything, but hardware?? It’s a bit much I think!!

Okay… I’m totes willing to admit that the last time Mark was out of town- a recorded a couple episodes of Star Trek : The Next Generation. An oldie, but a goody!! Also favorite old time shows to record have been Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, Sanford & Son and M*A*S*H. Together Mark and I watch Amazing Race, Idol, Survivor, Kitchen Nightmares, The Office and Community.

Tell me what shows you are into watching- with or without your hubby/wife/gf/bf

 

2 comments:

  1. I only watch really trashy TV by choice, but Matt has not been traveling as of late so we are watching all 7 seasons of The West Wing. We are in season 2, so I think we will be doing this until Emery is in college and we can leave the house at night again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment above is from Me, I guess Matt was signed in!

    ReplyDelete